Friday, October 5, 2012

A TCC Calm Start to the Day

My early morning TCC practice definitely helped get me through the Apple Fest book sale at Bayfield Carnegie Library today. Of course, I worked upstairs in the quieter, less peopled area while my co-workers handled the hordes of bargain shoppers downstairs.

Nevertheless, I felt calm, relaxed, and peaceful was I made my way through the mass of people lined up inside the door when I arrived. And there was plenty of regular library work to keep me going on this long, cold, overcast, and rainy day.

My plan tomorrow? Do another early morning TCC practice before I set out a half-hour earlier than today. There will be more visitors present on Saturday and Sunday so I'll get a chance to see whether TCC makes a difference once again....

No comments: