Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Blue Lake, Blue Skies, Blue Highway

A wonderful sunny midday practice today, temps almost 20. Lake Superior's not yet iced over; I kept my eyes focused on distant brilliant blue water as I moved.

Tomorrow I leave for Baltimore, MD to spend Christmas with my sister and one brother. The East Coast was just slammed with a huge winter storm. The Midwest will likely receive its own winter storm starting late tomorrow. With luck I'll be off the tarmac at the Minneapolis-St. Paul airport before heavy snow hits.

I plan to continue my daily t'ai chi chih practice during my travels. Afterall, the only thing I have to bring along is myself. I'm unsure whether I'll blog since my only link to the information superhighway is a desktop computer. I have no cell phone, no iPhone, no Blackberry, and no laptop computer which means that I'll rely on other people's technology or wait until I return home to resume entries on Rooted in Earth, Suspended from Sky.

Never fear. My leather-bound journal will travel with me. I'll keep up my blog the old fashioned way ... by hand. Until December 30, then, ...

May you all have wonderful, energy-filled practices as you spend time over the holidays with those you love.
Peace....

1 comment: