Monday, November 1, 2010

Gratitude at all times ...

Today was a fabulously gorgeous 50 degree day with sunshine! Yes, it happened right here on the shores of Lake Superior on the first day of November!

I received Sr. Antonia's email Newsletter today and quickly read it through. She reminded us that Justin Stone teaches a principle of movement which states: "T'ai Chi Chih is done mostly with the waist and wrists." She then encouraged TCC teachers to notice softness in both of these areas.

When I practiced TCC in front of one of the darkened windows in the spare bedroom this evening, I placed my attention in both my waist and my wrists. And, yes, both areas could be softened even more.

The theme of Sister's November newsletter was: Gratitude at all times. I'll end my day--and my blog--with gratitude.

No comments: