Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Impatient vs. Patient and Kind

Here's another sure sign of spring: a new chipmunk hole appeared in front of the house today right where last year's hole was located before Frances covered it with a small stone. The stone was rolled away! Does that sound like a familiar Easter-time story?

The honeysuckle bushes are leafing out and blossoming. And, again, I couldn't resist joining the critters outside in the 37 degree heat (after work this afternoon) to ply my trade with a T'ai Chi Chih practice. The wind had quieted after several days of unending whoosh and whish. And it was quiet, calm, and relaxing.

Truth be told, I wish I had practiced TCC before I went to work this morning, but I ran out of time due to an earlier-than-usual start. And, accordingly, I was impatient with some of my early patrons. Yes, no doubt about it, T'ai Chi Chih practice does help me to be more patient and kind (with myself and others).

No comments: