Friday, April 13, 2012

Working the Pulley = Giving and Receiving

What happens when you pair up two TCC practitioners and ask them to face each other as they practice Working the Pulley? (No, this isn't a trick question.) Giving and receiving. One person presses forward as the other person pulls back.

Of course, you don't need to do this exercise with a human partner. You can always choose to be aware that you're practicing with the Universe as your partner (same result). Either way you practice it, it is all about performing this movement--and every movement--with intention and attention.

I pushed and pulled (gave and received) with the Universe during my personal practice this evening. And then, when my TCC practice was over, I sat in silence and allowed myself to simply receive without any movement at all. It felt wonderfully satisfying.

No comments: