Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Rushing into the Chi

Today: an abbreviated TCC practice and blog. I consciously set aside 15 minutes in the midst of several hours of rushing to perform half the movements in the form. Even though I zoom-zoom-zoomed both before and after my practice--due to an early morning appointment 45 minutes away--I did relax and recharge during my practice time.

This morning's sunny beginnings offered a blue horizon layered with pink and topped with dark blue sky. That scene quickly grew into a blue horizon supporting an enlarging layer of pink and an ever-expanding lightness above me.

It felt refreshing and rejuvenating to experience my short session of energy this morning. I was surprised by how easy it was to drop my busyness and settle into quiet and peace. May my day continue on blessed and inspired by these brief moments of Chi.

No comments: