Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Around the Corner

Yep, Frances was hit hard last night with Cold/Flu #1 of the season. I'm a few steps ahead of her in terms of recovery but still sleeping like a dead person at all times of the day and night.

Today I ventured out of the house to feed the goose and chicken (it's my turn to do chores now that Frances is sick). In late afternoon I walked to the mailbox to pick up mail that hasn't been retrieved since last week. It was absolutely beautiful which prompted me to practice T'ai Chi Chih outdoors. The sunshine, blue skies, and warmish temperatures were an inspiration and I luxuriated in the out of the ordinary, better-than-could-be-expected weather.

It was a relief, besides, to get out of the sick house and smell clean, invigorating air. While I moved, the goose and chicken nested nearby in leaves and dirt. It was wonderfully quiet. The only sounds to break the silence were an unidentified bird passing overhead and a nuthatch hopping down a tree trunk and onto the ground.

I'm scheduled to teach T'ai Chi Chih tomorrow night and Thursday morning so it's imperative that I regain my strength and continue my recouperative process. Of course, each time I practice I focus attention on breathing out sickness and pulling in/breathing in health and healing (especially with Push/Pull and Pulling in the Energy).

The healing is coming, I can feel it. It's just around the corner....

No comments: