Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Leaf-Ladden Stillness

It's a deeply quiet day. The morning began with rain that transformed into grey, leaf-ladden stillness.

I still feel worn out and exceptionally miserable in the mornings. So, after breakfast I relaxed under the Hothouse machine and soaked in its warm, comforting rays while Frances conducted several more radionics treatments on me.

Afterwards I moved directly into my T'ai Chi Chih practice in order to capture the Chi while I could. Interestingly, I didn't feel a huge amount of energy today; I'm just too darn tired. Instead, I watched the incredible stillness outside the porch window. A nuthatch flew to the dusting of corn left from the goose and chicken feed pan. Otherwise the other critters out in the woods were too well hidden in the grey-brown undergrowth.

It's almost time to head to the library. Tonight I'll come home and continue my healing routine....

No comments: