Monday, January 30, 2012

Settling Down

Today was so grey, overcast, and dark that it scarcely felt like daytime. On the other hand, we were gifted with a beautiful, soft snowfall and it was warmer than yesterday.

I did my T'ai Chi Chih practice this morning prior to leaving for work and, once again, it helped me get through yet another busy, tumultuous day. Hurrah! Now that I'm home I'll imbibe a few more minutes of TCC practice to help me settle down after the explosion of patron activity that continued until I locked the library doors.

A local business that specializes in body movement, mindfulness, yoga, and various forms of dance recently contacted me to ask whether I could sub for a T'ai Chi Ch'uan instructor who teaches there. It's a wonderful opportunity and I'm grateful for the experience. I do feel that the Universe is providing for me.

No comments: