Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Short and Sweet

Monday, January 23, 2012:

Due to lack of time I did two T'ai Chi Chih practices today: an abbreviated ten minute AM round and another abbreviated ten minute PM round. Both practices were short and sweet (and helped to calm me). Unfortunately, by the time I finished my evening practice I was ready for bed and didn't have the patience to wait for my computer to restart (it was refusing to bring up any websites due to an Internet Explorer slow down).

Since both my computer and I were overloaded I headed to bed. (My computer, on the other hand, restarted and went to work under Frances's fingertips.)

Tuesday, January 24, 2012:

Today was another day of short, abbreviated TCC practices. During my hectic morning routine I still took time to do a brief practice which, again, helped prepare me for a busy work-filled day.

Tonight, when I arrive home from work, I'll do another short practice to sweep off the days' excesses. There's nothing better than that....

No comments: