Sunday, February 5, 2012

Up and Running

I'm back up and running err ... walking today. First off, after suffering with a sick stomach for the past two days, I rose from bed and launched immediately into cooking good healthy food. Mmm. My reward was a delicious lunch of roasted cauliflower, squash, and onion over quinoa polenta.

Since temps were in the mid-40s, Frances and I took a good long walk and then I spent a portion of the afternoon writing--once again!--a bio and course description for five TCC class sessions I start subbing this week. I suppose as long as I teach T'ai Chi Chih I'll be writing bios and course descriptions ad nauseum.

T'ai Chi Chih practice came after dark and after my email with attachment was sent into the ether-world. It's interesting to see how quickly my practice time passes on some days (like today!) compared with other days.

I'm grateful to have my stomach back up and running too (perhaps that's one more reason why my practice passed quickly and easily).

No comments: