Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Wordlessness

An absolutely beautiful spring day with warm temps, melting snow, and deep, wet, sticky mud. A delivery driver in a van ended up stuck in our driveway this afternoon whereupon Frances started up the tractor and pulled him out.

Tonight I finished two of my eight-week T'ai Chi Chih classes. One student commented, I can't believe it's already been eight weeks. I agree.

Only one student completed my beginning T'ai Chi Chih class. Because of low enrollment and sporadic attendance a number of the classes were private or semi-private sessions due to low turnout. Still, I'm grateful to know that this class made a difference in one person's life.

The continuing class was filled with infinite silence and unifying energy. What a tremendous gift to relate to others through silent movement! No words were needed yet a deep unexplainable connection formed between the nine of us who moved together soundlessly.

Thanks, Justin, for the gift of wordless movement!

No comments: