Friday, April 30, 2010

Rest and Relaxation

No thunderstorm. Light rain--enough to wet the pavement and earth--dripped and dropped throughout the night and day. Green flushes around us. Frances describes it as the forest is closing in on us again.

Impressions of today's deck T'ai Chi Chih practice: shades of green, phoebe pumps its tail as it perches on a branch, sky heaves with clouds, bird song ... then stillness. I move slowly and quietly and ... just as I settle into Cosmic Consciousness Pose rain returns briefly. Just enough wetness to signal an ending to the quiet movement. Now as I sit at my computer and gaze out the window I watch dark blue clouds chase across a white cloud covered sky.

Few words tonight. Eventually I realize that I'm in the middle of a low blood sugar which may explain my mental confusion and difficulty finding words to write. Enough already. It's time to rest and relax.

No comments: