Monday, May 21, 2012

Chillin' with the Chi

Frances filmed this morning's early TCC practice with Lucy by my side after she spotted the grooming/moving meditation duo and thought it was worth capturing on film. I'll post the video on this blog after I figure out what to do later in the week (I hope!).

It felt good to be outside in the chill of a soon-to-be summer morning. I wore a hooded sweatshirt and gloves to keep warm. And the goose? She was pulling out down as fast as she could find a loose feather because these early 80 degree plus days make her feel very uncomfortable.

Of course, when Frances started filming Lucy and me, the dog had to get into the picture too. I don't know whether he loves to be photographed or simply loves to be positioned in the center of Frances's attention (which happened to be focused on Lucy and me).

It felt wonderful to start my busy fast-paced day with cool, quiet, and birdsong. Now that the day is done I'm ready to really chill....

No comments: