Thursday, May 10, 2012

In the Present

Today was absolutely gorgeous. Frances and I spent the entire day outside, eating breakfast, lunch, and dinner on the deck and working in the gardens.

We finally spotted our tiny hummingbird (only one so far) as well as an indigo bunting. Midafternoon I did my T'ai Chi Chih practice on the deck as I soaked in bright, warm, beautiful sunshine. That came in handy in early evening when temps cooled considerably.

I'm reading another fascinating book, The Man Who Quit Money. It's about Daniel Suelo, a unique individual who lives in America without any money (he illustrates the ways citizens of this country are controlled by and beholden to credit cards, driver's licenses, health insurance, etc., etc.).

 I've enjoyed a bright, beautiful, special day and now ... I'm ready to relax.

No comments: