Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Let the Chi Begin ...

I met with my continuing class in Washburn tonight for the first evening of our eight week session. Several hours later I feel like the Energizer Bunny. Oh, it was wonderful to be back together again for our group practice and I, for one, reaped the benefits of shared Chi.

We met in a new location tonight after years of meeting at the cultural center. The change in venue threw a few class members off but I said: We're just changing things up. You have to be constantly challenged in order to learn how to go with the flow. I was teasing (not really).

Our new class location is in the process of transforming itself into a wedding chapel so it appears that I'll be moving pews before and after class each week. But what better place to meet that a space dedicated to affirming and celebrating love. Let the Chi begin....

No comments: